Work-Life Balance Section
Join the Work-Life Balance Section’s New Book Club!
The Work-Life Balance Section is announcing the formation of a new Book Club. Become part of a group of thought-provoking lawyers meeting informally once a month to discuss great books.
No dates, locations or books are planned yet. Once we have a group of interested people, we will finalize those details to make the group as convenient and engaging as possible for everyone involved.
If you are interested in joining our new Book Club:
- Log in to your profile at https://www.detroitlawyer.org/profile/
- Select Edit a the top of the page to edit your profile
- Scroll down to the Participation section at the bottom of the page and select Book Club under “My Groups.” We will be in touch with everyone who has opted in.
- If you’d like to be involved with everything the section is doing, checkWork-Life Balance under “My Sections” in order to join.
- Please don’t forget to SAVE at the top or bottom of the page.
For questions, or if you have trouble joining online, please contact Mary Kovari at email@example.com.
To join the Work-Life Balance Section:
- New Detroit Bar Members: Select Work/Life Balance Section when completing your online membership application
- Current Detroit Bar Members: Log in and select Work/Life Balance from the Sections portion of your profile
Chair: Robert Murkowski
Miller Canfield Paddock & Stone, PLC
150 W. Jefferson Ave., Suite 2500
Detroit, MI 48226