Skip to content
Archer Award Gala Committee
- Ray Carey, Hon. Robert Colombo, Co-Chairs
Corporate Citizen Award Committee
- Solicit firms to nominate Corporates who support the community for Award to be recognized at Archer Gala. Christopher Webb, Chair
Detroit Lawyer Editorial Board
Detroit Legal Scholar Committee
- Evaluate Legal Scholar paper submissions in April/May to be recognized at Annual Dinner. Christopher Webb, Chair. Julie Van Hove, contact.
Detroit Legal Services Clinic Volunteers
- Volunteer on 4th Tuesday of Month at Penobscot 11:30 am – 3:00 pm.
Inn of Court
- Masters, Judges, Lawyers, Barristers. Bobby Murkowski & Jason Conti, Co-Chairs.
Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Volunteer to serve as an evaluator during May/June. Kate Brink Harrison, Barristers President.
Member Benefits Committee
- Identify potential member benefits. Donn Fresard, Chair.
Membership Recruitment Task Force
- Contacts Members who don’t renew. Joanne Swanson, Chair.
Pro Bono/Access to Justice Committee
- The Pro Bono/Access to Justice Committee identifies ways to meet the needs of the underserved, low-income residents of Detroit and Wayne County. Includes Evaluation Subcommittee, Repository Subcommittee, and Small/Solo Subcommittee. John Sier, Chair.