“The Detroit Bar is the oldest bar association in the largest city in the state, and has the best programming, events, and member benefits. The Detroit legal community is unique, and offers far greater diversity than any other county bar association in the state.” —Donn Fresard, Detroit Bar Association Past President
In addition to being able to attend members-only events and join sections, membership in the Detroit Bar Association comes with many benefits, including:
- Andiamo Ristorante – 10% discount on food
- ASG Investigations – 10% off Verified Locate Services, 10% off Internet Profile and Social Media Investigations, 10% off Michigan Process Service (Consultations with our skilled investigations are always free)
- Athens Souvlaki – 10% discount on food
- Barbara Baker Fine Art – 10% off of paintings (see a sample)
- Bar Prep Hero – 10% off with code BERKELEY (10% off)
- Blo Blow Dry Bar – 10% discount (Opens February 2018)
- Core Litigation Support – 10% donation from all services (excluding court reporting) will be donated to the Detroit Bar.
- Detroit: Engine of America – Author R.J. King will personally sign copies; email email@example.com.
- Brome Modern Eatery – 10% discount on meals
- Buhl Bar – 10% off entire bill
- Caucus Club – 10% discount on food
- The Detroit Club – $500 discount on initiation fees for Resident Members
- Detroit Yacht Club – discount on initiation fees
- Detroit Zoo – Discounts on admission and events
- Gateway Deli – 10% discount on food
- LawCatalog.com – 10% off legal books
- Proteus Discovery Group – Members receive preferred partner pricing (approximately 10% below standard rates)
- Red Dunn Kitchen – 10% discount on food
- Skyline Club – Discounted $150 initiation fee + select complimentary AV with your first booked meeting
- Smokey G’s Smokehouse – All Detroit Bar members receive a 5% discount.
- Tap at MGM Grand Detroit – 10% discount on food
- Zola Suite — 10% off for five users with code DBA19
For many benefits, you will need to show your current Detroit Bar Membership Card, available by logging in to your member profile.
For more information, please contact Julie Van Hove at firstname.lastname@example.org.