Corporate Citizen Award
The Detroit Bar Association and Foundation wish to recognize the public service and community outreach contributions of corporate citizens throughout Southeastern Michigan at this year’s 18th Annual Dennis W. Archer Award Gala, November 16, 2022, 6-9 p.m. at the Detroit Yacht Club. This recognition is in keeping with the years of service of Dennis Archer and the spirit and purpose of the Award Gala and this year’s Archer Award Recipient Reginald Turner, Clark Hill, Past President of American Bar Association.
This Call for Nominations is being provided to all Detroit Bar members with the request that you reach out to your representative clients or other corporate stakeholders whom you have a past or existing relationship for purposes of providing a nomination.
Any nomination for a Corporate Citizen Recognition Award should contain the following information for our consideration:
- Name of the organization and its representative (including name, title, address, email, phone)
- Brief description of the public service outreach of the nominee (250 words maximum)
- Member (and law firm or other entity as appropriate) submitting the nomination
- Past recipients are eligible to be nominated.
The deadline for submission of nominations is October 31, 2022. Nominees will be recognized in the Archer Gala program materials, on our website and in our Detroit Lawyer magazine. We request that the nominee have their respective representative attend this year’s Gala. Register here.
Please direct any inquiries or nominations to Darlene Trudell at 248 408-6919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DTE Energy
- Matrix Human Services
- Ally Financial
- General Motors
- Communities in Schools, Michigan
- Ford Motor Company
- Daifuku North America Holding Company
- Detroit Bail Bonds and Surety
- Fifth Third Bank
- Henry Ford Health System
- Wright & Filippis
- Zaman International
- SMART-Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation
- Park West Foundation
- The Kiefer Foundation
- The Auto Club Group
- Ford Motor Co.
- Huntington Bank
- JMC Management, LLC
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Mediation Tribunal Association
- Rocket Community Fund