Corporate Citizen Award
The Detroit Bar Association and Foundation wish to recognize the public service and community outreach contributions of corporate citizens throughout Southeastern Michigan at this year’s 14th Annual Dennis W. Archer Award Gala, November 8, 2018 at the Detroit Yacht Club. This recognition is in keeping with the years of service of Dennis Archer and the spirit and purpose of the Award Gala and this year’s successful Archer Award Recipient 3rd Circuit Chief Judge Robert J. Colombo, Jr..
This Call for Nominations is being provided to all Detroit Bar members with the request that you reach out to your representative clients or other corporate stakeholders whom you have a past or existing relationship for purposes of providing a nomination.
Any nomination for a Citizen Recognition Award should contain the following information for our consideration:
- Name of the organization and its representative (including name, title, address, email, phone)
- Brief description of the public service outreach of the nominee (250 words maximum)
- Member (and law firm or other entity as appropriate) submitting the nomination
- Each member is limited to one entity nomination.
- Past recipients are eligible to be nominated.
The deadline for submission of nominations is October 15, 2018. Nominees will be recognized in the Archer Gala program materials, on our website and in our Detroit Lawyer magazine. We request that the nominee have their respective representative attend this year’s Gala. Register here.
Please direct any inquiries or nominations to Darlene Trudell firstname.lastname@example.org, 313 961-6120, ext. 201.
- DTE Energy
- Matrix Human Services
- Ally Financial
- General Motors