Wilson Elser’s Livonia office is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Admitted to practice in the state of Michigan
- 3+ years of general liability, premises liability, trucking and transportation experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "Michigan General Liability Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.